Setting Intentions: Launching Your 2018
Take a meaningful and deliberate approach to the new year by joining Catherine Reid Day of Storyslices and Mary Tinucci of Think In Possibilities for an energizing intention-setting workshop.
Together, we will explore the differences between setting goals and creating habits, and making resolutions and setting intentions. This workshop is for those who want to consider the intersections of story, purpose, and intention, and who want to experience a community of support as you step into 2018.
Date: Tuesday, January 9, 2018
Time: 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Location: 2100 1st Avenue South, Mpls, MN (Suite 204)
SIGN UP: thinkinpossibilities.com
You will have a chance to set your intentions for the year and define what you want to create in 2018.
- Gather inspiration as you enter the new year
- Explore and experience creative tools/practices for intention-setting
- Set clear intentions for the coming year
- Align your vision, values, goals, and actions
- Connect with others who are setting intentions for the new year
- Create visual and written reminders of your intentions
- Bring new creative tools into your 2018 life
Sign up today at thinkinpossibilities.com